Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
The same old oatmeal ingredients with a small twist can make yummy delicious fall🍁 flavoured cookies !!!
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 1/4 cups superfine oat flour
- 3 tbsp Plantnrgy original power mix
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp fine salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat an oven to 350°F
- To a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips and stir until it all comes together into a sticky, wet batter.
- Use a cookie scooper to drop batter onto the pan, press down with your fingers, patting in a circular motion to help flatten them evenly.
- Add chocolate chips on top. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before removing.