Chocolate Mug Cake!
Would you mind eating a chocolate mug cake for breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
Try this guilt-free, protein and superfoods powered mug cake. It will keep you full, satisfy your chocolate cravings, and give you enough nourishment. Best of all, you can eat this at any time of the day - it's easy to make and is super healthy.
- 5 tbsp. almond flour (blanched)
- 4 tsp rice flour
- 1 medium ripe banana (mashed)
- 2 tbsp. Plantnrgy Chocolate Bliss
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp. almond butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 ½ tbsp. dark chocolate chips
- 1 ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Mix all the ingredients and add in a mug
- Cook in the microwave for 5 minutes (1000 watt microwave used)
- Top with nut butter, more chocolate, and enjoy!