Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
If you want a tasty and healthy breakfast, well, this is perfect for you. It only takes a few minutes to make and is sure to leave you satisfied.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 dates
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp Plantnrgy Original Power
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Fruits for topping
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, rolled oats, coconut milk, date, banana, vanilla, baking powder, salt. Process until completely smooth.
- If the batter gets too thick, add a little extra liquid non-dairy milk or water and blend until batter is at the right consistency again.
- Brush oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add batter and cook until edges are golden brown, flip the pancake and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve topped with maple syrup and fruits.